SCENAR therapy webinar on innovative nontoxic and noninvasive treatment methods is designed for both the health care providers and the health-conscious individuals organised by RITM SCENAR USA.
This webinar is intended to assist you to choose the best treatment technique based on the patient’s condition.
In this webinar will be presented:
- SCENAR techniques for Electro-Lymphatic Therapy: Cleansing and Stimulation. Drainage.
- Zones of SCENAR treatment:
- Zones of General Adaptation Systems.
- Zones of General Regulation, Projection and Additional zones
- Basic principles of SCENAR therapy for the treatment of skin conditions
- Principles and recommendations on the choice of SCENAR techniques
- Special cases.
- Herpes simplex virus (HSV-1)
- Problem Hair Alopecia
- Acne on face
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Furuncle Treatment
- Scar Treatment
- Psoriasis-Stress Cycle
MARCH 30TH, 2023 AT 11AM, EST
Please register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining our Zoom meeting.
Fee-$95.00 (for 4 hours).
Trainer: Dr.Iolanta Stanchak, MD (Ukraine) is an experienced SCENAR specialist and trainer. Since 1999 she has been the Director of SCENAR center “NIKA” (Ukraine) where she conducts research, trainings, and treatment – all with excellent results. Dr.Stanchak is a well-known SCENAR therapist among the patients and doctors from Europe.
If for some reason you are unable to make the webinar, please don’t worry, you can still register to watch the recording later.
Should you have any questions, or wish to place an order, please feel free to contact the organisers at Scenar.USA@gmail.com or (817) 228–2636 Olga Davis, PhD, Executive Administrator, Training and Support.